Covid 19 Policy
We wish to advise you that under the direction of The College of Physiotherapists of Ontario and Public Health Ontario, guidelines have been drafted to ensure the public’s safety at our clinic during the COVID-19 pandemic. The safety of you, your family members and our staff is our number one priority. Our health and safety protocols include:
- If you exhibit symptoms of COVID-19, please follow the advice of Public Health Ontario and DO NOT attend an appointment at our clinic.
- Clinic staff will collect pre-screening information over the phone at the time of booking and again in person at arrival to your appointment in the clinic.
- We require that all staff and patients wear a mask in the clinic at all times.
- Our clinic disinfects all patient contact items between each patient use.
- All disinfection products used in our clinic contain an 8 digit DIN number approved by Health Canada. Only these approved disinfectants are appropriate for elimination of COVID-19 virus in a clinic environment.
- Our booking procedures have been modified to maintain physical distancing requirements.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time. The purpose of this is to adhere to social distancing in our clinic space at any given time.
- We also ask you that you arrive by yourself and avoid taking any visitors into the clinic with you unless it is a caregiver that you are required to have assist you.
- We ask that you use hand sanitizer on entering and leaving our clinic.
- Our washroom facilities are for emergency use only.
- We ask that you do not consume food or drinks in our clinic.
- We also offer telerehabilitation appointments for Physiotherapy.
We thank you in advance for your co-operation with our infection control policies and procedures during this time to maintain the safety of our clinic during the COVID-19 pandemic. We look forward to assisting you with your injury and recovery in a safe environment for all of us.